When it comes to mental, you are not alone. Sometimes it happens like the world is going to end in the next few seconds. Sometimes you feel overwhelmed. Stay calm. In this post, we will share you tips on how to have a healthy mental health.
Tips on how to have a healthy mental health
1. "You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." -Martin Luther King Jr.
Think of something in your life you want to improve, and figure out what you can do to take a step in the right direction.
2. Value yourself: To be able to push it through the day, the week, the month, you've got to value yourself.
3. Take care of your body: Take care of your body, it's the only place you have to live in. Ways to do that are; Eating nutritious meal, regular exercise, drinking enough water, observe enough sleep. Sleep deprivation can have negative effect on us mentally.
4. Surround yourself with good and positive people: The people you surround yourself with, you become. Let those who can help you be around you always.
5. Learn how to deal with stress: Whether we like it or not, stress is part of life. Do some exercises, take a walk, or write journals.
6. Quiet your mind: Meditation and Relaxation. Relaxation exercise and prayer can improve our state of mind.
7. Avoid too much alcohol: Nothing to the extreme. Keep use of alcohol and even drugs to the minimum. Alcohol does not solve our problems, it merely make them worse.
8. Get help when you need it: Seeking help is a sign of strength, not a weakness. And it is important to remember that treatment is effective. People who get appropriate care can recover from mental illness and addiction and lead full, rewarding lives.
9. Take time to laugh: Hang out with funny friends, watch a comedy. Laughter helps reduce anxiety.
source: YouTube user BruBearBaby
10. Practice forgiveness:Learn to forgive those who have offended you. Let it go. And give not control of your emotions to someone else.
Do you find this article helpful? Don't forget to share with others.